Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can cats eat roasted chestnut?

I bought some roasted chestnuts, and my cat kept begging me for it, so I gave him a little piece. Now he's super addicted. The moment he hears me crack the chestnut opens, he comes running and begging. Is it safe to feed him chestnuts?





It's not crunchy, so I'm assuming it won't choke him or anything. I just thought it's a bit odd, and wants to make sure that it is safe.

Can cats eat roasted chestnut?
well its not in any way good for them, just like a dohnut is not good for you or me. and some people get addicted to dohnuts because they love the taist. its ok to give her one once in a while if she shows no sign of an alergy, but i wouldnt do it frequently because its no good for her and may make her digestive track screwy.
Reply:yes, yes but is it better if you feed then big steack from Tomy Roma.


No comments:

Post a Comment