Sunday, April 26, 2009

Heartland and Chestnut Hill??

Has anyone read chestnut hill?? I REALLY enjoyed the series heartland and i can't get any chestnut hill books from my library(they don't have any) does chestnut hill have any of the characters from heartland?? Lauren Brooke kinda just leaves u hanging...ya know?? Lou's pregnant...Amy is going to college..please let me know!!!!

Heartland and Chestnut Hill??
my little sister read chestnut hill and she says that none of the characters from heartland are in it. There is someone else and her name is Dylan. It doesn't take place in Heartland and no there wont be another book.
Reply:I did not read Heartland, but I read Chestnut Hill.


The main character from Heartland comes in one of the Chestnut Hill books to tame an out of control horse, but that is about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment