Friday, May 21, 2010

Has anyone used Horse chestnut seed extract for varicose veins?

they are in a pill form from a health shop, and I'm not sure if they are making me feel weak. I stopped taking them and feel good but will try them again in a day or 2

Has anyone used Horse chestnut seed extract for varicose veins?
I found after a few days of use that I became constipated and had to stop taking them.I tried again after a couple of weeks with the same result.They never had any affect on my legs but I only used them for a few days so I can't say if it works or not.At no time can I say I felt weaker from taking it.
Reply:They help me with the discomfort of varicose veins, but they have not made them go away. I have to eat them on a full stomach or I feel queasy. I haven't felt weak from them. Another thing that helps me is massage %26amp; stretching.


No comments:

Post a Comment