Monday, May 17, 2010

Ash blonde on chestnut base..?

i need picz so i can show my stylist. It would look like this...





http://www.studiosixsalon.com/resources/...





but then again i want them to be thinner and less spacious i have spent a fortune on my hair trying to get the right highlights but i never get it can i please get some pics to show . I have a tanned complexion..do u think it would look nice???Thanks

Ash blonde on chestnut base..?
Ok so after reading what you meant (sorry i was in a hurry this morning) I actually dont think the blonde would look the best! I think it sort of looks really fake to be honest.. I stand by what i said before Naturals are what looks the best. If your base is more dark - go lighter brown highlights or a redish tone and if its lighter brown (base) go darker.





Sorry about that! thanks for your answer
Reply:ash blonde


No comments:

Post a Comment