Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I make my hair a chestnut color without dying it? (and extentions-$?)?

I have brownish blonde hair and I love chestnut.. Should I just try to talk my parents into letting me dye my hair?


also.. how much are extentions? like, as cheap as possible, but still real looking. and where would I get them?

How do I make my hair a chestnut color without dying it? (and extentions-$?)?
Heya, forget extentions they are too much of a kerfuffle if you think dying is bad! Well find a nice semi-permenant chestnut hair dye, tell your parents that it wont last very long, and say that there are some people who dye it like pink and stuff! You want to dye it a pretty, and sensible colour! If you love it, and you are very upset when it has faded, ask your parents what they thought of the colour, so you can get it dyed permenantly! I hope I helped! xXx
Reply:Dye is your best option, even though, if you aren't looking for something too much darker, you could try a glaze. But I would suggest the dye.


If you aren't looking for something permanent, you can make your own clip-in hair extensions. Go to a wig supply store and buy track extentions and clips.


As far as price goes, you'll have to call around in your area.


No comments:

Post a Comment