Thursday, November 12, 2009

Should I dye my hair chestnut brown?

What celebrities have chestnut brown hair? A friend brought me that color hair dye, but there's no model on the box, so I'm wondering how it'd look like. My hair right now is a dark medium-reddish brown, and I have pale Asian skin. It's also thick and wavy. I'm just afraid it might come out looking blonde-ish like this:


http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/g/G/hair...

Should I dye my hair chestnut brown?
yes you can do it
Reply:hi honey, i have been doing hair for quit some while, and the pic that you have shown me looks like it might be auburn color. if i where you i have an ideal that you might want to try and i think that you will like the ideal going with you skin tone try this med brown thin buy a kit that says Carmela touns high light your hair with this after putting the light brown in and you can do it all in one day also the die takes better hair as not been wash the day before. so just try this let me know how this turns out but however i feal you will like this alot! good luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment