Thursday, November 12, 2009

I died my hair chestnut brown last night then I used a streaking cap and tried to streak my hair a light ash?

brown the streaks did not show at all does any one on here have any suggestions for me?Please help me out here.........I have a wedding to attend in less than a week any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated:)


I have brown eyes and dark brown hair now died a chestnut brown)(it looks as if I have redish highlights:(


I am also fair skinned, am I better off just getting a ebony hair color??Your tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)

I died my hair chestnut brown last night then I used a streaking cap and tried to streak my hair a light ash?
You should have waited to bleach your streaks after a week or two. And if you used a box color for the streaks, they do not use very strong bleach. I have fair skin and green/gold eyes and I like my hair dark. Try using black/brown if you want to go ebony instead of straight up black (which can look goth unless you like that look).





Good luck and have fun at the wedding.
Reply:Go to Sally Beauty supply and get kalidacolor [not sure of the spelling] that way you won't have to bleach your streaks. There is no bleach in the product, you will have to get a powder to develop this, and it takes only 10 minutes! the sales persons there are usually very knowledgeable, and can assist you.


No comments:

Post a Comment