Thursday, November 12, 2009

Is morris chestnut dead?

morris chestnut is my favorite black actor,ps iwant to know if he is still alive as rumour is making round that he is dead

Is morris chestnut dead?
No he is not dead he is alive and kicking. Morris Chestnut is getting ready to premier in a new movie that I am not at lib to tell you the name.
Reply:I don't believe so. I wouldn't worry myself if I were you, due to the fact that it seems like every once and a while it's some kind of rumor about some black celeb dying. Mostly just internet rumors which get spread really fast. Which usually are proven untrue and it seems really mean in my opinion to make up something about somebody being dead. I doubt it's true. But you can always check out BET.com news section or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment